Do you want to help high vibe, connected and spiritual people all over the world?
Let’s design, make and sell a beautiful, meaningful deck of tarot, oracle or affirmation cards in 2022.
If you’re a high vibe creative entrepreneur with an idea for a card deck…
You’ve probably heard that making a deck is as easy as pulling together some stock graphics or getting an artist to donate their work, and finding a print-on-demand service.
Here’s what you might not know.
Crafting a meaningful, beautiful and ethically produced card deck that actually SELLS is a delicate process with a lot of moving parts. It’s not rocket science, but it requires care, creativity and passion.
YOUR MINDSET WILL DETERMINE YOUR SUCCESS
Which is why you might have been putting off starting until now.
If you want people to see your creation and click BUY then you’re going to need to address your feelings of self-worth around this, or put them firmly aside.
YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN WORRIED THAT IT’S TOO COMPLICATED, OR THERE’S ONLY ONE WAY TO DO THIS
(and you don’t know what it is!)
You can relax. There are several different ways you can bring this gorgeous card deck of yours to life, and you have the control here to decide what way is best for you.
YOUR DECK MIGHT COST MORE THAN THE COMPETITION.
And that’s okay, because people value – and will pay for – beautiful design and ethical production.
When you embed your entire business and product range with ethical values of fair pay, respect and sustainability, your customers will recognise and reward you for it.
It’s time to put your ideas to paper (literally!) and get your card deck out there into the world.
Have you identified your dream customer and a theme for your deck yet? That’s fantastic.
(Don’t panic if you’re not quite there yet!)
But what the heck do you do next?
The fact is most people with an idea for a deck don’t make it through to actually launching.
It can get overwhelming. 78 cards (if you’re going for a full tarot deck) can feel very daunting. There’s the costs, the launch process, selling. It’s a lot. I get it.
But that means that a lot of wonderful ideas and intentions never see the light of day.
4 Reasons Most Card Decks Generally Fail To Launch
(and how to avoid them!)
REASON 01 – NOT KNOWING WHO TO SELL TO
DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR DREAM CUSTOMER IS?
Many people start out with only a hazy idea of who their dream customer is, so their product and messaging ends up too vague. If your brand doesn’t speak directly to a clear niche, nobody will end up buying your deck.
REASON 02 – CUTTING CORNERS
ARE YOU APPROACHING YOUR PROJECT WITH INTEGRITY?
Most things in a new business will need some investment, and with a project like this, there are lots of ways to manage your budget without compromising on your values of paying people fairly, and sticking to your principles of transparency and ethical production.
REASON 03 – NOT COMMITTING
ARE YOU DOING THINGS BY HALVES?
You need to be all in with a project like this, but without a clear roadmap you risk throwing away energy on tasks that won’t move your project forward. Making a success of a new card deck takes daily effort, but with strategy and thought, it shouldn’t need to take over your life.
REASON 04 – GIVING UP
ARE YOU FEELING OVERWHELMED AND DISHEARTENED ALREADY
I get it. If this is unfamiliar territory, it’s easy to feel “I can’t do this”, but with a straightforward strategy and a range of different options for each stage, launching your dream card deck is fully achievable.
When you combine clear messaging and beautiful design with deep meaning, anything is possible.
The Complete A-Z Course for anybody who wants to design, make and sell a successful, meaningful card deck – tarot, oracle or affirmation – from the seed of an idea to sold out success.
I’ve taken everything I’ve learned from years working in the design industry, and several more years helping my clients through successful launches of their own.
Card Curator is a straightforward, practical course that will show you everything you need to know to make and sell your card deck.
Yes, you’ll learn the “why” behind everything you do, but more importantly, you’ll have a detailed, step-by-step, project plan that leaves nothing out and takes nothing for granted as you implement it.
The end result: your beautiful card deck bringing pleasure to your dream customers all over the world.
The Card Curator
is the first course of its kind that…
… is for card creators only.
This course is specifically designed for people who want to create tarot cards, oracle cards or affirmation cards
… covers the whole process.
We’re going to cover everything from researching your market through to launching your first crowdfunding campaign.
… centres ethics in your strategy.
As a high-vibe, spiritual creator, I know how important ethical and sustainable business is to you and your dream customer, so I have placed this at the heart of the program.
Knowing your dream customer by learning everything about her.
- Researching your market – especially your competition.
- Identify the problem that your deck solves.
- Locate your personal style so that your whole brand speaks directly to your dream customer and inspires her.
- Working with a designer – finding one, building a positive relationship, and strategies for spacing out the project.
- Crafting your brand, from your language to your palette to your photography style.
- Designing your cards yourself (without losing your mind) by tracking down the most beautiful resources.
- Writing alchemic content that drives passion – and sales.
- Printing with confidence – designing a professional specification.
- Here, there, everywhere – finding a printer at home or overseas.
- The manufacturing process and what to expect.
- Avoiding printing pitfalls – common mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Pre-sold is pre-PAID – guarding your capital by pre-selling your deck.
- Kicking it all off on Kickstarter with a well-planned campaign that fully funds in the first 24 hours.
- Building your dreamy website yourself by keeping it simple, and avoiding costly mistakes.
- Choosing the best platforms to find your dream customer – Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
Imagine what the world will be like when…
- Your dreamy card deck is designed and ready to sell
- Each and every card is even more perfect than you had ever imagined
- You have a website that you built and wrote yourself
- Your cards are over-funding on Kickstarter
- Your Pinterest and Instagram accounts are bringing in new customers every day
- Wholesale enquiries are coming in
- You’re receiving thank you emails from delighted customers all over the world.
That’s what we aim to achieve with The Card Curator
Join The Card Curator today for only $67 and get access to all this right now…
I’m Sarah and I help ambitious, creative women create and launch successful physical products. I have launched my own collections into luxury retailers all over the world and I want to show you how to do it too.
I am your very own product problem solver.
No matter what your niche is, I am here for you. Think of me as having a co-founder in your back pocket – always on call to help you, with practical, experienced support.